Three Quick Flight Options for a Long Weekend Getaway
May 1, 2020
Now perhaps more than ever you really need to get away. Lucky for you here are three quick flight options that will restore your inner peace and stoke the adventurous fires within.
1. Andros Island
The largest island of The Bahamas, at 2,300 square miles, is larger than all the other 700 Bahamian Islands combined. It offers miles of deserted beaches and freshwater lakes that play host to countless species of wildlife, marine life, flora and fauna.
Visit and stay at the island’s charming Small Hope Bay and enjoy a tailored itinerary of these unforgettable outdoor summer adventures:
- Scuba Dive or Snorkel
- Jet Ski
- Fish, and much more!
Andros is covered with vast areas of wetlands that create channels perfect for bone fishing. In fact, many consider Andros the bone fishing capital of the world. You’ll appreciate the island’s quaint settlements and secluded beaches known for their local charm and laid-back vibe. Relish some of the very best outdoor summer adventures anywhere on the planet.
2. Steamboat Springs, Colorado
The second quick flight option is not only a popular winter destination for its tremendous skiing and snowboarding fun, it’s also a great summer and fall destination, too! From beautiful lakes and pristine rivers to breathtaking mountain views you’ll fall in love with the never-ending outdoor summer adventures:
- Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs – Relax in 104-degree mineral water.
- The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs – Work on your tennis or pickleball game.
- Fish Creek Falls – Hike any of the four trails and enjoy stunning vistas, stop for photos at two overlook spots.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado is the oft-overlooked summer retreat destination that you may never want to leave. But you can always return, and likely will, for years to come!
3. Sonoma Wineries
Sip world-class wines while savoring breathtaking mountain views at one of these outstanding Sonoma Wineries:
- Patz & Hall: Sonoma – Founded in 1988 by a group of four friends with a passion for winemaking is a warm and picturesque setting to sample single-vineyard wines. You’ll enjoy vineyard and mountain views while savoring pinot noir or chardonnay.
- Jordan Vineyard & Winery: Healdsburg – The stunning 1,200-acre property is set among the vineyards and rolling hills of the Alexander Valley. The winery chateau is home to the winemaking operation, wine cellars, kitchen and other facilities. You’ll enjoy chardonnays and notable cabernets. Keep in mind, advance reservations are required.
Noble Air Charter has been serving the Florida business travel needs for more than 11 years with an experienced staff. We specialize in the sunshine state and The Bahamas. From the beginning, we served this niche market with a passion to make plane charter affordable, super-safe, and super-fast. Contact us now for your quick flight options.